Friday 1st April – Sunday 4th September.
Minimum of 3 nights stay on all bank holiday dates.
Monday 5th September – Friday 23rd December
- Arrival from 12 noon onwards.
- Check in is NO LATER than 6pm.
- Full non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking, we accept cards
- TENTS: Maximum 6 people per tent.
- NEW for June 2021: our toilet and shower block is now open
- No fridge / freezer spaces onsite
- No washing up facilities: water points available with running cold water.
- No ‘adult’ only groups
- Children are classed as 16 and under.
- No noise after 8pm.
- Ball games next to your tent / pitch only.
- Farm Park entry and the outdoor play area are NOT included within your camping price. Separate tickets are required and pre booking is recommended due to limited availability.
- In order to keep our farm and the countryside clean and tidy, we ask that our camping guests help by taking away their rubbish.
- The toilet waste disposal point is available on the campsite.
- Cycles/scooters/skateboards etc are NOT permitted into the farm park at any time.
- *Dogs have to be supervised, well behaved and kept on leads of no more than 2 metres at all times and only walked on the footpaths to and from the site (they are not permitted on the Farm Park). We do not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act.
- The site must be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure unless agreed otherwise.
- If cancellation is necessary we will do our best to find you an available alternative date.
- Cars are left at the owners own risk and THCP does not take any responsibility for these vehicles (1 vehicle only permitted on the electric pitch).
- The use of the caravan site and field is at your own risk. No liability is accepted by Thornton Hall Country Park for loss or damage to any property or personal injury whilst at this site.
- No twin-axle caravans
- Maximum of 5-night stay
- Minimum of 3 nights on bank holiday weekends.
- Guests are welcome to use our Diner.
“Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and convenient toilets and showers. Plenty of space in pitches and a massive field to play sports on etc. Great weekend away and highly recommend!”
If you wish to visit Thornton Hall Country Park whilst staying with Thornton Hall Camping
we recommend that you pre book tickets prior to your visit to avoid disappointment.
Thornton Hall Country Park
Experience hands-on animal encounters on our traditional working farm here at Thornton Hall Country Park. Climb on board our Safari Ride and take a trip up to our Deer Park then enjoy some delicious food in our onsite diner while the little ones burn off the remainder of their energy in our huge fun filled Play Barn… a fun filled, informative family day out, RAIN OR SHINE! www.thorntonhallcountrypark.co.uk