Our glamping village is now closed and will reopen in June 2024
WE HAVE SILENTNIGHT BEDS AND MATTRESSES IN OUR BELL TENTS.
We are proud to announce that in 2023 we have partnered up with Silentnight (The Sleep Experts) and our bell tents have a double Divan bed and Silentnight mattress ensuring you have the best night’s sleep whilst staying with us! This is now included as standard in all the bell tents.
Our luxury bell tent will now include a wooden surrounding with inside and outside seating areas.
- Each bell tent has a double bed that will sleep 2 people: 2 adults or an adult and a child – included in the £99 cost. (standard bell tent) Extra beds are an additional cost and can be requested if required.
- Check in is from 3pm and £100.00 damage deposit is payable on arrival.
- Check in is NO LATER than 6pm.
- Please note that you must bring your own travel cot / bed and bedding for infants. Beds are NOT provided for under 1’s.
- Thornton Hall bell tents use a canvas and as with all temporary structures, this can not be guaranteed to be water-tight in extreme weather.
- There must be no naked flames under any circumstances used within the bell tents or within 5 meters of the bell tents.
- No smoking or vaping inside the bell tent.
- No cooking or flames are allowed within the bell tent.
- No flammable materials present inside or within 5 metres of the bell tent.
- No dogs are allowed in the bell tent.
- The bell tents must not be tampered with in any way.
- £100.00 damage deposit is required per bell tent.
- Check out is at 10am – failure to check out on time will result in an extra charge.
- CLICK HERE to view the full t’s and c’s
UNDER 1’s: Please note that you must bring your own travel cot / bed and bedding for infants. Beds are NOT provided for under 1’s.