- Arrival from 3pm onwards.
- Check in is NO LATER than 6pm.
- Thornton Hall bell tents use a canvas and as with all temporary structures, this can not be
guaranteed to be water tight in extreme weather.
- There must be no naked flames under any circumstances used within the bell tents or within
5 meters of the bell tents.
- No smoking inside the bell tent.
- No cooking or flames allowed within the bell tent.
- No flammable materials present inside or within 5 metres of the bell tent.
- No dogs allowed in the bell tent.
- The bell tents must not be tampered with in any way.
- £100.00 damage deposit is required per bell tent.
- CLICK HERE to view the full t’s and c’s
If you wish to visit Thornton Hall Country Park whilst staying with Thornton Hall Camping
we recommend that you pre book tickets prior to your visit to avoid disappointment.
Thornton Hall Country Park
Experience hands-on animal encounters on our traditional working farm here at Thornton Hall Country Park. Climb on board our Safari Ride and take a trip up to our Deer Park then enjoy some delicious food in our onsite diner while the little ones burn off the remainder of their energy in our huge fun filled Play Barn… a fun filled, informative family day out, RAIN OR SHINE! www.thorntonhallcountrypark.co.uk