1st April – 3rd September.
Minimum of 3 nights stay on all bank holiday dates.
14th September – 31st March and 4th September – 23rd December
- Arrival from 12 noon onwards.
- Check in is NO LATER than 6pm.
- Full non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking, we accept cards
- TENTS: Maximum 6 people per tent. 2 Adults and 4 children. No adult only groups.
- Grass pitches are 7m x 6m. This must include your car/van, tent, windbreaks, awnings, and seating area.
- Our hard-standing pitches are 9m x 8m. This must include your car/van, tent, windbreaks, awnings, and seating area.
- Toilet and shower block.
- No fridge/freezer spaces onsite
- Washing up facilities available with hot and cold running water.
- No ‘adult’ only groups.
- Children are classed as 16 and under.
- No noise after 8pm.
- Ball games next to your tent / pitch only.
- Farm Park entry and the outdoor play area are NOT included in your camping price. Discounted entry for campers is available. Please head to reception upon arrival to book your tickets.
- In order to keep our farm and the countryside clean and tidy, we ask that our camping guests help by taking away their rubbish.
- The toilet waste disposal point is available on the campsite.
- Cycles/scooters/skateboards etc are NOT permitted into the farm park at any time.
- *Dogs have to be supervised, well behaved and kept on leads of no more than 2 metres at all times and only walked on the footpaths to and from the site (they are not permitted on the Farm Park). We do not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act.
- The site must be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure unless agreed otherwise.
- If cancellation is necessary we will do our best to find you an available alternative date.
- Cars are left at the owners own risk and THCP does not take any responsibility for these vehicles (1 vehicle only permitted on the electric pitch).
- The use of the caravan site and field is at your own risk. No liability is accepted by Thornton Hall Country Park for loss or damage to any property or personal injury whilst at this site.
- No twin-axle caravans
- Maximum of 5-night stay
- Minimum of 3 nights on bank holiday weekends.
- Our Diner is available for takeaway hot and cold food between 10am – 3.30pm
- Please be aware that the front field area is occasionally used for helicopter pleasure flights, where helicopters may land and take off.
“Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and convenient toilets and showers. Plenty of space in pitches and a massive field to play sports on etc. Great weekend away and highly recommend!”
If you wish to visit Thornton Hall Farm whilst staying with us, we do offer a discounted entry for campers wishing to visit the farm park.
50% off during the summer school holidays. Please speak to reception when you arrive about booking your tickets.
Thornton Hall Farm
Experience hands-on animal encounters on our traditional working farm here at Thornton Hall Country Park. Climb on board our Safari Ride and take a trip up to our Deer Park then enjoy some delicious food in our onsite diner while the little ones burn off the remainder of their energy in our huge fun filled Play Barn… a fun filled, informative family day out, RAIN OR SHINE! www.thorntonhallcountrypark.co.uk